Sunday, February 28, 2010

end of week 1

end of week 1 -

not so hot.
not at the gym once.
girl scout cookies came out - nuff said.
church was good but quiet times seem to be lacking, fixing this immediately.
my youngest had started repeating prayers at night with us, makes my heart happy.

enjoyed several conversations with old friends, reminiscing is a good thing, brings a smile to my face and my heart

been using cvs extra care bucks! AND lots of coupons at CVS and Publix...
i think i'm getting the hang of it...and i'm REALLY enjoying saving money and seeing my savings!

my oldest was tested this week for advanced placement = i'm a proud mama! she's so smart.

skin care regimen is going well...i'm loving philosophy's "make up optional" line
oh! and i'm doing a clarifying face mask and/or dermabrasion mask once a week

my middle girls party was this weekend...i'm very proud of the cake i made her, she's such a princess!

had a MUCH needed girls night on Friday night...then got home and couldn't sleep!
lol, oh well, time with other mommies is a much needed thing

oh! and I mixed up zambonees with "Bambino" ...yes...i called mistakingly called the zambonee "the bambino" - needless to say others around me enjoyed a good laugh

had a fun evening with friends last night and wednesday night...all around it was a pretty good week.


No comments: